Jan 10, 2012

37 weeks

Im 37  weeks today, I have 21 days left untill the day they guessed he would come. Man will I be glad if he comes on that day or earlier, my body is ready.
Had my midwives appointment today which, I go to weekly now, and she weighed me , checked my iron and we listen to the heart beat. Everything was great I havent had any problems other then some back pain and rib discomfort but thats all normal this late in pregnancy. I packed my hospital bag yesterday and my husband cleaned out/vaccumed the car and we also installed the babys carseat. We have a baby shower this weekend and I have a couple more things to check off my "before baby gets here" to do list other than we are anxiously waiting for you baby Caleb!
P.s
Mariah is running around the house saying "baybe, aww baybe" and putting her baby dolls nite nite in his basenet



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...