Jan 10, 2012

How a lazy mamma gets motivated

I don't know about y'all but i am lazy... especially when it comes to getting out of bed and getting the day started and with being prego i am 10x more lazy, i mean i could stay in bed all day,  But with a busy 18 month old that's pretty much impossible. I thought i would jot down some of the things that iv learned from other mommies and what has been working for me to get me up, ready and motivated for my unpredictable day

  • First things first i start my day with a cup of tea or coffee its been tea lately i look foward to this warm goodness every morning 
  • Shower and get dressed i know that's kinda like duh but this is the hardest thing for me i have to make myself do this  i could stay in my PJ's all day long and not have any problems with it( why waste a cute outfit on paint stains and poopy diapers) , but iv noticed i get so much more done when i shower, get dressed and put on a little make up annnd i feel better too
  • Eat a nice healthy breakfast this gives me strength and energy
  • Turn on the web stream or some up beat music and get your praise and worship on
  • Have a "to do list" made  of things you want to get done for the day and mark them off as you get them done
  • Ask the lord for grace and speak life over your day Ex. "Today is gonna be a good day I know the lord has something special planned"
  • Take a morning walk and get some fresh air
  • Go to bed early your gonna need that sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...