Sep 20, 2013

33 Weeks

Im Ready to have this baby, plain and simple. My body Just feels Ready. I  have In the back Of My Head everyday that today could be the day. i feel like i could Go into labor. I Know i Still have about 7-9 more Weeks left but maybe not..

Iam eating like a pig, My body aches and All i want to do is sleep. On the flip side i can feel her every Move and as She becomes more  and more real to our family and i,  My Heart beats a little faster. I cant stop imagining How it will feel to hold and nurse and love On a newborn baby again. And.words cannot describe How much joy it brings me to Hear Mariah ask "can i Help Change baby Alayna`s diapers, and feed her and Hug her. " 

33 Weeks pregnant with life, with our third little person and fith member of our growing family. I cant Wait to give Birth to Another Beautiful, healthy bundle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...