Jan 13, 2012

Natural Child Birth: Birthing affirmations

  • My body was made to give birth
  • I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me
  • This is a natural process
  • Everything is going according to God's plan
  • I am at peace
  • My body knows what its doing
  • Every contraction is one step closer to getting to hold and see my baby
  • Every contraction is expanding and opening up my body
  • I am supported
  • I am not on my own
  • I trust my body and the Holy spirit that lives in me
  • I surrender my birth over to my body. my baby and Jesus
  • My body has a wide open space for my baby to descend
  • I inhale peace and Exhale tension
  • Birthing is easy and natural in which my body was designed
  • I am a strong woman
  • Birth is beautiful
I strongly believe in the power of the spoken word, i have see it in action. I believe there is the power of life and death in the tongue and that by our words we can speak things in to existence. So i choose to speak life in every area of my life by declaring  the word of God.  These affirmations are only a few of the positive words that i speak and pray over myself now, while I'm pregnant and i am counting on my spirit to remember and remind me of these things during labor. These are also some of the things i would like my husband to say to me while in labor to encourage me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...