Aug 7, 2013

Her name & 26 week update

I am excited to share our baby girls name. I am so in love with her name and its meaning. It didnt take long for use to decide on this name, as soon as it came to mind i knew that this was the name for our baby. It just felt right.

Alayna Nicole { Alayna: Precious, torch, fiery one, a burning light} {Nicole: Victory or Victorious }
These are the pics i used to announce her name just some shots my husband took that turned out amazing!

26 weeks pregnant
baby girl is kicking around, i am eating EVERYTHING and my belly is itching( don't scratch).
I have been having the hardest time sleeping through the night and i have rearranged the house at least 100 times in the last week. Been daydreaming about what she will look like and imagining myself rocking my tiny little newborn. I cant wait, but i can wait. I just ordered some fresh new cloth diapers to add to our collection. We have more than enough hand me down, practically new clothes from my 3 year old ,that praise the Lord I couldn't ever get rid of and now i know why ;)

Love motherhood 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...