Jul 31, 2013

Pregnancy week 25 {baby #3}

hellooo! I am 25 weeks pregnant  craaazy. Getting really excited and  nesting and preparing for this precious one, we will soon be a family of 5 :) My heart is happy . This week i have been growing in more ways then just getting a bigger belly. My mind and heart feels like they are are growing too.

I havent really had any new changes still eating, sleeping and drinking lots of water. I have gained about 7-10 lbs so far and its all belly( praise the Lord) . Next week i have my glucose test not looking forward to that even though i know everything will be fine the drink is just nasty...

I have been trying to just take it easy and really take in the special things about pregnancy. Its alot different then when i was pregnant with my other two. I guess my mind and focus are on the other 10000 thngs i have going on and i havent really been loving this season of carrying life.

well heres belly pic and name reveal soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...