Mar 25, 2011

Medicine Cabinet must- haves

I hate when I need something and I don't have it anywhere in the house, especially when its Medicine or a first aid tool. So I always make sure to stock up on things that i know will come in handy




 Tylenol Medicine chart by weight (I asked my pediatrician  for this)


I am in love with this stuff you can use it for anything rashes, cuts, scrapes it makes anything disappear  ( i use this when i get a blemish or zit)
dropper

Mariah hates this but it works so good
Baby nail clippers their nails grow so fast 
Johnson & Johnson Safety Swabs - 55 ea
Q tips


These are just some of the things i have stashed away ...I'd rather be safe then sorry

have a blessed Friday !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...