Mar 2, 2011

Family Meal Planning

Okay so during my pregnancy I got really super organized where I like everything clean and neat and color coded , crazy stuff like that (if  you'v known me you know thats NOT me) and its never really gone away  now that the baby is here its gotten even worse... which is good I guess considering my husband is not that way somebody has to be right?
My new discovery is meal planning!!! i just started and I am loving it I have been finding that there are so many benefits and especially if you have a big family.
  • It saves time, you know what your gonna cook and how your gonna cook it, you dont have to waste 30min standing with the fridge door open thinking up an idea of what to have for dinner
  • Saves money,you shop with a list knowing exactly what you need for up coming meals and everybody knows when you grocery shop with a list your more likely to save money (its a proven fact)
  • You will eat out less because you already have dinner planned( most people stop at Micky D's because they give up on trying to figure out something to make for dinner)
  • Food isn't wasted because you went shopping based off of the meals you have already planned so you know everything will be put to use 

I will do another blog showing some of the meals Iv planned and some recipes :)
p.s    Jesus is the way!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...