Jul 20, 2013

Update : wk 24 {Baby#3}

Its Been 5 Weeks since iv blogged and i really wanted to  consistantly Post and document this pregnancy Week by Week, but its Just not happining for me so Im not even gonna promise a Weekly Post. I will.Update as frequently as possible .

Well iam 24 Weeks pregnant today! I Just cannot Believe How incredibly Fast This is happining. I am amazed and excited. How have i Been Feeling? Thats the big and Most frequent question these days and the Answers is..Great! I Méan Now that  i am in My second ( Almost Third) trimester Things have Been Going smooth. I have tons Of much needed energy and have Been nesting like a mama Bird. Still no Real Cravings and Feeling This Baby dancing in My Belly 24/7. I Bought My Fist  Baby buy the cutest Little outfit i couldnt resist and we decided on a Name to be announced later ;)

These Hot Summer days are Flying by but will definitly always be remembered , cherished and loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...