May 16, 2013

week 15 {baby #3}

This week has been a rough one... I have felt very lethargic, lazy, overly tiered and even faint. During my other two pregnancies around this time my body had an iron deficiency and I felt the same way so I started taking iron supplements and trying to eat more foods that have iron in them. Also this week I have been breaking out on my face :( not too bad, but with me having for the most part naturally clear skin one or two zits freaks me out so I have been washing my face like crazy and trying to drink plenty of water.

I felt a faint, but for sure, kick this week so exciting. Love when the baby moves it just reminds me that I am a life carrier and how amazing this whole process is.

Week 15  belly shot:

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...