Nov 2, 2012

Girl where have You been?

I know its been a while and to be honest with you I gave up on blogging.. I mean quiet, alone time in this house is very rare and I didnt really see a point in using it to sit down and blog when there are tons of other more "productive " things i should be doing . Until my husband reminded me that writing is a gift of mine and something that i love to do and by blogging i get to write and improve on my skills and not to mention it makes me happy .. so im back at it :)

Update ; Mimi is 27 months old and is thriving in everything from learning ABC and 123s to learning to share and love people,but we are working really hard on discipline methods and potty training is coming soon..again (looking forward to it, but not looking forward to it)

Big Boy is is 9 months old and is so much fun! He loves to laugh, smile, dance and clap his little hands. I can honestly say that this little boy truly has my heart <3
As for me, being a SAHM of two definitely has had its ups and downs. There have been days I have wanted to throw in the rag and call it quits, but  that's pretty much impossible,  and there are days where all i want to do is hangout around the house with my babies. I am still learning and am happy to know i always will be. All in all life around here has been quit an adventure with still a long journey ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...