May 9, 2012

And you will reap what you sow

I know it has been FOREVER since iv written a blog i have been super busy with our new addition and chasing Mimi around the house, that blogging hasn't even been in my vocabulary. Well to update you a little bit our princess is now 22 months old and  will be 2 in July and Big boy is 12 weeks! Time is going by so fast and i am just trying to take everything in. Lately i have constantly been reminded of how blessed i am  to be able to be a stay at home mom with a husband who sees the importance of it, just as much if not more, then i do. It doesn't matter the circumstances my husband does what ever it takes for me to get to be the one raising, teaching, nurturing and influencing our children. These last couple of weeks i have kinda been taking staying at home with my kids for granted im not gonna lie its hard and there are times when i say to myself what am i doing putting my dreams on hold? i mean im young i could be out working or going to school and put the kids in day care or just give then to Grama.. But then i just couldn't imagine it, someone else getting to see my daughter go potty on the toilet for the first time? or someone else getting to teach her shapes and colors? or Someone else getting to see my son smile and laugh for the first time. O no i couldn't have that. The Lord has been showing me that all this hard work is paying off and its not in vain! Staying home with my children teaching them, being their main influence, teaching them about God , loving and nurturing them  and praying over them. Sowing into their lives and hearts not only will i reap but they will reap and their children will reap and their children's children will reap. What i am sowing now generations will reap!! I have been encouraged Iam anointed for motherhood and its a high calling.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...