Apr 13, 2011

For the Daughters of the King


Did you know your one of a kind, did you know your my divine design?  Made in my image I made you, I created you. My image barrer; I formed you, I molded you. Every LITTLE part of you reflects a BIG part of me you carry my beauty, my glory, my majesty.Every hair on your head, evey curve of your body, your eyes your skin  made for glory. I made you the way you are on purpose every detail is my design apart of my perfect plan. I made  women I made man you are my creation the work of  my hand I make no mistakes for the works of my hands are good. You are my temple a holy place adorned in beauty none the same.In every person there is a glimpse of me dont you know cant you see? Who are these who reject my beauty, man has no say I made you especially beautiful in every way.Black ,white, tan this is all part of my plan to be seen to be known here, now in this land. So embrace what has been given to you for nobody can take your place no one eles can carry this beauty no eles will ever have YOUR face!

Love Daddy God <3



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...