Mar 15, 2011

Meet Natalie and Johnny

 Sorry yall i haven't blogged in a couple days I have been super busy!! I have taken on the job as a full time nanny. I will be nannying  a  11 month old baby boy ( Johnny) and a beautiful 4 year old  girl ( Natalie). Call me crazy, but I love it so far. Its really easy they are very sweet and peaceful children. They are on basically the same schedule as Mariah and have adjusted really well. When I got the offer, which was random and at the last minute, I of course prayed and asked the Lord what he would have me do.. and his answer was "Let the little children come to me and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these."  " And he took the children in his arms , put his hands on them and blessed them." Mark 10:14-16 . I am able to show the love of Christ to these precious ones I get to hug, teach and pray for them all day!! The Lord said to me " You have the Kingdom of heaven inside of you, You could be the only Me they ever see"
I am also blessed to be getting compensated pretty good not to mention I believe this is preparation for more children of my own , the call on my life to mother the generations, and a dream the Lord has put in my heart for children's ministry!

so stinkin cute


coloring



Mimi's new friend she loves other kids 

Blessings and Love to yall!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...