Feb 14, 2011

Baby Proofing

 Now that Mimi is moving (not crawling just...scooting i guess you could call it) I have to take some precautions. Now Im not gonna go crazy  putting locks on every door and cabinet, but I am gonna make sure that she is safe when she's playing around the house!

These are the Safety first ultra clear outlet plugs Amazon didnt have them , but I got mine from Target for like 2 bucks!



Dream Baby Safety Latches, 12 Pack
These safety latches are just for the cabinet with all the cleaning chemicals and supplies.
And if we had stairs I would definitely put up a gate or something.
other than that I am just gonna make sure all the wires to the t.v and things like that are out of sight and the strings to all the blinds are rolled up high so she cant reach them!
got any other suggestions???


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...